EUROPEAN MOBILITY CHALLENGE
ARE YOU A LEADER OF TOMORROW?
If yes, then this is the challenge for you!
ERTICO is the organiser of the European leg of the Global Challenge, together with ITS America and ITS Asia-Pacific.
You could be a member of the European winning team that flies to Los Angeles and pitches their innovative idea to industry leaders and policy makers at the ITS World Congress in October 2020.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Create a team of three to five students;
- Design a mobility solution for your home or university town, meeting the needs of vulnerable road users’ and making mobility more efficient, greener and sustainable
- Keep an eye on the deadlines below
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- A jury of mobility experts selects three European teams that will fly to Lisbon in May 2020 for the ITS European Congress;
- In Lisbon, one team is selected to represent Europe at the ITS World Congress in Los Angeles in October 2020;
- In Los Angeles, the European, American and Asian team will come together and pitch their solutions. The overall winner is announced.
Interested? Submit your declaration of intent here.
For more information, contact email@example.com
By 25 January 2020: Submit a half-page declaration of intent to take part, stating the motivation and the focus.
By 29 March 2020: Send a five to ten-page final paper. Read about the submission guidelines here.
30 March – 30 April 2020: Selection period for the ITS European Congress in Lisbon.
4 May 2020: Announcement of the three European finalists. One representative per team will be invited to pitch at the ITS European Congress in Lisbon.
18 – 20 May 2020: ITS European Congress in Lisbon: one team will be selected to represent Europe at the ITS World Congress in Los Angeles.
4 – 8 October 2020: ITS World Congress in LA: the three teams representing each of their regions will solve a second mobility challenge related to the LA 2028 Summer Olympics.