Your submission needs to follow below guidelines.
Phase 1: Declaration
- University name, address
- ½ page (max. 350 words) stating motivation & focus of the paper
- 3-5 people per team
Team registrations are closed.
Final paper contribution
- 5-10 written pages, including introduction, problem solution, and final summary
Additionally, students need to provide:
- 0,5 page abstract
- annex (if applicable)
All pages must have the following margins and sizes:
- Margins: no smaller than 3 cm
- Font: 11-point
Please send your final paper in one PDF file named “University name_Name team leader” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2020. Please include as email subject “European Challenge – Name of your university”.
Scoring of each team’s written submittal for the Regional Ideation Challenge (due by March 25, 2020) will be consistent throughout all regions and will include elements of creativity, feasibility, applicability, plans for gaining public acceptance, etc.
The following framework will be used to evaluation submissions:
- Clarity of problem statement and implications to your field
- Showing an understanding of current mobility context, including opportunities & challenges
- Showing an understanding of future mobility context, including opportunities & challenges
- Showing an understanding of all actors involved
- Combining existing infrastructure with current and future technologies
- Originality, innovation and creativity
- Considering impact on society & environment
- Considering negative externalities
- Overall presentation & structure of the paper
For any questions and further information, please contact email@example.com