The following are eligibility criteria for student teams:
- Master and PhD students can apply for the European challenge.
- Up to 5 students per team. While not mandatory, teams are encouraged to include students of multiple disciplines (marketing, engineering, finance, etc.) and degrees (Master and/or PhD).
- Teams must include at least two Master students.
- Students must be enrolled in a public or private college or university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- If a member(s) of a student team graduates at the conclusion of the academic year and the team is selected to compete in the World Championship occurring in October 2020, that member(s) may continue to participate with their team.
- All work must be completed by members of the student teams (not by mentors).
Each interested team must apply NO LATER THAN January 25, 2020
by sending the declaration of intent here
Once the application is received and eligibility is verified, each team will be contacted by a representative from their respective region’s ITS organization (Asia Pacific, Americas, or Europe) for further instructions/details regarding rules for developing solutions and scoring.